WMEP Manufacturing Solutions offers a full suite of services to assistance manufacturers with strategy development and execution, market development, and marketing/sales execution.
- PRA™ (Profit Risk Assessment) & PRA™ PLUS (Profit Risk Assessment Plus)
The WMEP’s PRA® PLUS-Profit Risk Assessment provides an estimate of your firm’s value and defines the factors that drive profitability and value of your organization.
Identify and proactively manage risks that threaten your company’s continued profitability and increasing value.
- Pivot2Revenue (P2R) Assessment
- Pivot2Revenue is a service designed to find new ways for manufacturers to increase revenue.
- Importance/Performance Quotient (IPQ) Market Measurement
- The innovative IPQ Market Measurement Package starts with market insights–so you know exactly where your company and products are positioned in the competitive manufacturing marketplace, and how best to move forward.
Strategy Formulation & Execution
- Strategy Formulation
- Obtain an objective, accurate view of your current situation and a compelling vision of your future which will motivate staff and focus energy and resources where they will have the most impact.
- Strategy Execution
- WMEP’s Strategy Deployment – Execution service you get an organized, proven approach to strategy deployment and execution based on best practices. Focus on the right things, hold people accountable, get results while moving towards your vision is what strategy deployment and execution is all about.
- Financial Analysis for Profit Improvement
- This service involves a complete and thorough review of your financial statements and processes.
- It includes benchmarking of financial ratios against companies of similar size, industry and geography. We will study your financial statements and reports and provide insight into how they support the business and executive decision making.
- This review highlights areas of potential profit improvement allowing for a productive discussion of options to generate incremental profits and cash flow locked up in your business.
- Outsourced Management Services
- Provides you with a manager or executive who is available part-time, for however long or short you need them.
Market Development & Diversification
- Market Diversification – Targeted market research, market analysis, competitive analysis
- This service objectively defines your company’s competitive advantage and translates that into a compelling reason to buy from you.
- Our enhanced approach adds up-front strategic work in defining the value proposition, core competencies and competitive advantage. Our enhanced approach adds up-front strategic work in defining the value proposition, core competencies and competitive advantage.
- Potential market segments are systematically evaluated to select the top three.
- Primary research completed on one segment results in a formalized market diversification action plan.
- Start growing your business through exporting with a customized, action-oriented export expansion strategy. ExporTech is a proven path to exporting success.
- Graduates have achieved sales increases averaging $900,000 within six to nine months after completing the program.
- Technology-Driven Market Intelligence (TDMI)
- Ideal for manufacturers with a unique tool, service, or technology; who are trying to reach new customers or market segments; or who are interested in business growth.
- Market Intel, Analysis and Recommendations
- Industry experts analyze your position in the market place and recommend your best path to take advantage of it.
Market Penetration & Execution
- Customer Retention & Growth
- This service defines, in an unfiltered manner, the drivers of customer retention and referrals and how your company is performing on these. Additionally, a customer pulse survey can be collected on an ongoing basis, monthly or quarterly, to determine how well customers are being served.
- Digital Lead Generation
- Using digital marketing strategies, drive qualified business leads for your sales team.
- Sales and Marketing Communications and Marketing Plans and Tactical Implementation
- Influence the customer to buy your product or service. WMEP can provide a range of services so that your marketing plan delivers successful outcomes.
- Sales Design and Effectiveness
- Experts layout and coach your team for strategy driven sales plans, goal setting and sets expectations.
Contact one of our experts today for a free, initial consultation.
Get to know Jim Sullivan, Director of Business Development
“The mission and the talent at the WMEP are at the core and helping Wisconsin manufacturers become the best in the world is something I know we can do.”
608.354.1346 [email protected]
Get to know Marie Mansheim, Senior Consultant
715.630.4550 | [email protected]
Get to know George Bureau, Vice President – Consulting Services
“What drew me to the WMEP is its excellent reputation, the opportunity to work with great people and most importantly the vision and commitment to make a real difference in growing Wisconsin manufacturing through a range of consulting services,” – George Bureau
920.450.7185 | [email protected]
Get to know Roxanne Baumann, Director of Global Engagement
“My passion is coaching and mentoring Wisconsin’s manufacturers so they can achieve competitive parity in all the Next Generation Manufacturing attributes to arrive strong and viable in 2015 and beyond. Making Wisconsin the best economy for manufacturing energizes me every day. Working strongly with Wisconsin SME’s on strategies to improve systems, win business, increase profitability, and realize solid ROI; is so rewarding and challenges my personal best daily. I want my career legacy to be someone who clearly ignited action and growth in our states manufacturers to embrace exporting and global engagement and enjoy the profits from doubling their exports in the next 5 years.”
262.442.8279 | [email protected]