Senior Account Executive
Cybersecurity Program Manager
Shingo Enterprise Excellence, Baldridge Performance Excellence
608.335.3203 | [email protected]
Wil has extensive experience developing quality and performance-based initiatives in high-tech manufacturing companies, utilizing Lean and Six Sigma to create a culture of Continuous Improvement. Previously, he was Vice President of Operational Excellence & Business Development at Thermo Electron. Wil has also served in top positions in Operations, Engineering and Research and Development at Bell & Howell Co. and Philips Electronics.
He is a Senior Member of the American Society for Quality (ASQ), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the American Institute of Physics (AIP), an examiner for the Wisconsin Forward Award and a judge for the Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- Enterprise Business Transformation
- Business Analysis & Benchmarking (FINTEL)
- Strategic Business Planning & Business Development
- Extended Enterprise Management & Supply Chain Optimization
- Lean Six Sigma training (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt)
- Operations: Lean Culture & Lean Manufacturing
- Vice president of operational excellence & business development
- Vice president of operations
- Director of engineering
- General manager
- Undergraduate engineering studies in Mathematics & Physics: University of Illinois
- Graduate engineering studies in Microprocessor Design: McCormick School of Engineering, Northwestern University.
- MBA from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University