Sustainability and Operational Excellence Services
262.707.7775 | [email protected]
Randy’s experience spans a broad base of industries and processes including progressive tooling, stamping, forming, deep draw, assembly in higher volume synchronous flow and lower volume job shops. Randy led the Lean transformation of a major small appliance manufacturer, gaining national recognition for the company. He later adapted Lean in make-to-order applications. He is also Director of WMEP’s Profitable Sustainability Initiative team.
- Operations Management
- Enterprise-wide Systemic Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- Strategic and operations improvement plans
- Facilities planning
- Corporate quality management
- Profitable sustainability
- 30+ years of manufacturing experience
- Plant Manager for a metal fabricator supplying major OEM’s in the automotive, recreational, defense, electronics and consumer product industries
- Industrial engineer, quality engineer, corporate quality manager, production manager and director of JIT/TQM.
- AS in Industrial Engineering and Management from Moraine Park Technical College
- BS in Management Cardinal Stritch University
WMEP people work hard are very considerate and always go the extra distance to get the job done. I have recommended them to professional friends of mine and will continue to do so. Excellent group of people who are well versed and in the end … they bring solutions!!” – Walter Barger, V.P. Operations, Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc.