Sustainability and Operational Excellence Services
262.707.7775 [email protected]
- Operations Management
- Enterprise-wide Systemic Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- Strategic and operations improvement plans
- Facilities planning
- Corporate quality management
- Profitable sustainability
- 30 years of manufacturing experience
- Plant Manager for a metal fabricator supplying major OEM’s in the automotive, recreational, defense, electronics and consumer product industries
- Industrial engineer, quality engineer, corporate quality manager, production manager and director of JIT/TQM.
Randy’s experience spans a broad base of industries and processes including progressive tooling, stamping, forming, deep draw, assembly in higher volume synchronous flow and lower volume job shops. Randy led the Lean transformation of a major small appliance manufacturer, gaining national recognition for the company. He later adapted Lean in make-to-order applications. He is also Director of WMEP’s Profitable Sustainability Initiative team.
AS in Industrial Engineering and Management from Moraine Park Technical College and BS in Management Cardinal Stritch University.
WMEP people work hard are very considerate and always go the extra distance to get the job done. I have recommended them to professional friends of mine and will continue to do so. Excellent group of people who are well versed and in the end … they bring solutions!!” – Walter Barger, V.P. Operations, Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc.