920.850.6590 | [email protected]
Peg brings over twenty years of experience in the food industry as a Quality Systems Manager. Duties included performing internal auditing, writing SOPs, writing an approving corrective actions, preparing export documentation, and participation in food and pharmaceutical audits. Peg spent two years as a third party auditor for NSF international.
She has performed certification and non-certification audits for a variety of food companies including dairy, meat, confectionary, ingredients, cold storage, food contact packaging, and others. Peg spent an additional two years as an independent consultant helping companies prepare for FDA and third party audits.
- Food safety Certifications
- Safe Quality Foods (SQF)
- British Retail Consortium (BRC)
- Food Safety Certification (FSSC 22000)
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- ISO 9001
- Quality Systems Manager
- Performance of audits including food and pharmaceutical
- SOP writing
- Preparations for FDA and third party audits
- SQF Lead Assessor
- BRC Lead Assessor
- FSSC 22000 Lead Assessor
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- International HACCP Alliance certified instructor
- University of Minnesota – Mankato Master level work in microbiology
- University of Minnesota – Winona, BS Biology
- Western Wisconsin Technical College, Medical Laboratory Technician
Peg lives in the Baraboo bluffs. Her 20 acres of wooded land provide plenty opportunities for wildlife photography. She loves to read and write fiction.