920.277.4861 | [email protected]
Lindsey brings a strong background in food manufacturing and food safety system implementation to the WMEP.
- Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000
- Food Safety Modernization Act
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- 5+ years professional experience working with food manufacturers and food safety system implementations.
- Has assisted manufacturers with the development of their food safety systems including SQF, BRC, and FSSC 22000; preparing them for third party audits and ensuring they have a strong system in place.
- Previously spent 18 months as a quality system and food safety coordinator at Bay Valley Foods; focused on plant quality programs, HACCP and maintaining SQF certification.
- Prior to Bay Valley, worked for nearly three years as a quality assurance supervisor for Milk Specialties.
- HACCP Certification, Silliker, 2013
- Registered SQF Practitioner, 2014
- Food Defense Coordinator, AIB International, 2015
- Operating Supervisor, NCSU, 2015
- FSSC 22000 Lead Assessor, LRQA, 2016
- Preventive Control Qualified Individual – Human & Animal, 2016
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor, WMEP, 2018
- BRC Lead Assessor, BRCGS, 2019
- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN PLATTEVILLE, Biochemistry and Criminalistics BS
- MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, Food Safety MS (anticipated graduation in August 2019.)
- Team building/ Organizational Development, Business Continuity Planning
- Developing a Highly Reliant Self-Directed Work Team STK / Certificate
Lindsey, her husband and her son live in the Appleton area. In her free time Lindsey enjoys exploring the outdoors and camping with her family.