815.703.8549 | [email protected]
Colin’s experience in automation spans over 11 years. His roles have included component selection/sizing, field service, applications development for custom equipment, and technical system sales for a component manufacturer. Colin has worked with small manufacturers just starting down the automation path, through multinational corporations optimizing their value stream.
- Robotic Handling & Assembly
- Web Handling
- Metal Forming & Custom Machining
- Product Packaging
- Continuous Motion Assembly Systems
- Automated Welding Systems
- Custom Process Automation
Market Segment Experience
- Medical & Life Sciences
- Consumer Products
- Contract Manufacturing
- Automotive & Transportation
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – BS in Mechanical Engineering
Colin has a passion for the outdoors and enjoys traveling with his wife and two children. He remains active in the university Formula SAE program, donating machining time and materials. He takes a pause from tinkering at home for a good batch of wings while watching the Red Wings or the Packers.