Consultant – Operational Excellence, Business Development Leader
920.764.1082 | [email protected]
Bill has more than 40 years of experience working in both non-profit and for-profit organizations. His career has exposed him to a wide variety of manufacturing and service operations, from sewing garments for the Defense Logistics Agency to working with start-up manufacturers. His titles have ranged from Supervisor, Operations Manager, Director of Training, Division Director and also include Director of Continuous Improvement.
- Lean Manufacturing
- Leadership Training and Development
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2015
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvement program
- Training Within Industry trainer
- Custom Packaging
- BS from the University of Wisconsin Green Bay
- Lean Certification from WMEP
- Lead Auditor Certification ISO 9001:2015
Bill and his wife live in Green Bay. They have two adult children and two grandkids. He enjoys reading, biking, cross country skiing and gardening. He volunteers with Habitat for Humanity and the Farmory, a non-profit developing aquaponic systems for local food production and training.