414-897-3755 | [email protected]
Bill has over twenty years professional experience working with management in consulting and implementing Lean/Toyota methods in Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Military Manufacturing, Operations and Administration. Consulting in both Private and Public sectors, Bill has a proven track record in facilitating cultural and Operational business change using hundreds of Kaizen events with the workforce and Leadership. These events helped energize improvement initiatives to achieve organizational, operational, financial, and quality objectives to increase business growth potential.
- Lean Transformational Implementation
- Lean Leadership Training
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation (Sensei)
- Lean (TPS) Six Sigma in Healthcare (Black Belt)
- Team Building & A3 Problem Solving – (RCA)
- Operational Process Improvement
- Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery & Morale
- Lean Cultural Change Management
- Lean Kaizen events, Continuous Improvement
- Workflow Analysis/Standardization
- Lean/TPS Thinking training
- Bottom Line Return on Investment
- Leadership Gemba walk Training
- Expertise in All Lean Methods
- Lean Six Sigma, Master Black Belt, Simpler Consulting 2007
- Lean in Healthcare Certificate, Simpler Consulting 2008
- Certified Trainer in all Lean Methods, NIST – National Institute of Science and Technology 2003: Value Stream Mapping & Analysis, Change Management, Standard Work, SMED, POUS, Quality at the Source, Cellular Flow, Plant Layout, Visual Management, 6S, Batch Reduction, TPM, Pull Kanban/Scheduling, Kaizen, and FMEA.
- Claremont Graduate School/Peter Drucker Center, Claremont, CA, Managing Knowledge & the Knowledge Worker.
- Cardinal Stritch University, B.S. Engineering Management, Milwaukee, WI
- Marquestte University, Milwaukee, WI – courses in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering