Operations Excellence, Certification Services
608.215.3632 [email protected]
Andrew has more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing engineering and consulting for the electronics, aerospace, metal foundry, assembly, printing and process industries. His past experience includes IBM Business Consulting, Lockheed-Martin Aeronautics Co., and the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing. Throughout his career, Andrew has guided client teams in implementing Lean principles, reducing lead times, and achieving certification to ISO 9001 and AS9100 quality management system standards. He is certified in Quick Response Manufacturing and Theory of Constraints (Jonah). Andrew helps manufacturers adopt performance-driven strategies to improve quality and operational excellence.
· Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM)
· Lean transformation
· Business process mapping
· ISO 9001 Quality Management
· AS9100 Aerospace Quality Management
· Plant Layout Design
· Constraints/Bottleneck Management
· Quantitative modeling
· Senior consultant for supply chain consulting practice
· Manufacturing Engineer in microelectronics and semiconductor manufacturing
He holds a BS in Industrial Engineering and an MS in Manufacturing Systems Engineering from UW–Madison.