Operations Excellence, Certification Services
608.215.3632 | por[email protected]
Andrew has more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing engineering and consulting for the electronics, aerospace, metal foundry, assembly, printing and process industries. Andrew helps manufacturers adopt performance-driven strategies to improve quality and operational excellence.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- AS9100 Aerospace Quality Management Systems
- Lean transformation
- Business process mapping and improvement
- Plant Layout Design
- Constraints Management and Capacity Modeling
- Manufacturing simulation modeling and quantitative analysis
- Senior consultant for international supply chain consulting practice.
- Manufacturing Engineer in microelectronics manufacturing.
- Electronics, aerospace, metal foundry, assembly, printing and process industries.
- Projects for IBM Corp., Lockheed-Martin Aeronautics Co., Phillips Consumer Electronic Products North America, Special Metals Nickel Alloy foundry, Raytheon business aircraft, and the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- Guided Lean transformation efforts achieving significant improvement in on-time delivery and production lead time reduction.
- Helped manufacturers adopt performance-driven strategies to improve quality and operational excellence.
- Lead auditor for ISO 9001 and AS9100 management system standards,
- Certified Theory of Constraints “Jonah.”
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison: Master of Science, Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison: Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering