Dramatically improve quality throughout your business with Lean Six Sigma and ISO certification.
Lean Six Sigma and ISO certifications are powerful tools and are the cornerstones of manufacturing excellence. Classes are led by a certified Blackbelt and services are delivered by experienced manufacturing specialists, this suite includes:
Lean Six Sigma
- Having problems with long lead times, poor cash flow, low profitability, increased customer complaints, excessive returns or low first pass yields?
- Do you spend more time firefighting than improving?
- Do you lack the hard data to support decision-making or gauge progress?
For issues that spring from waste and variation, there’s no better solution than Lean Six Sigma. Designed for small and midsize manufacturers, Lean Six Sigma is a comprehensive business improvement system that combines the speed and flexibility of Lean with the data-driven analytical tools of Six Sigma. It increases precision and reduces variability, driving speed, quality and cost simultaneously across your enterprise.
Are you interested in learning more about WMEP’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification Series? Check our events and workshop calendar for upcoming sessions.
Our next event is Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Series, starting January 8th, 2019.
- To learn more about becoming Lean Six Sigma Certified and to register, click here.
- To view the printable information sheet for this certification series, click here.
- Download the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt information sheet.
- Download the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt information sheet.
ISO 9001: 2015 Certification
Get certified under the new standard within the 3-year transition window
ISO 9001: 2015 responds to current trends, is compatible with other management systems such as ISO 14001, and keeps the standard relevant for the marketplace.
Act now! Companies with ISO 9001: 2008 certification have until September 2018 to be certified under the new 2015 standard.
The benefits of ISO certification go well beyond improved quality. Designed for small & mid-sized manufacturers, typical results include $300,000 to $10 million in sales increases, improved on-time delivery, reduced defects and fewer product returns.
This is a business system that addresses quality – not a quality system. What results is a more focused and efficient business operation that delivers improved results for the company, for employees and customers.
Summary of the key changes in the 2015 standard:
- Greater emphasis on building a management system suited to each organization’s
- Top management of an organization will be involved and accountable, aligning quality
with wider business strategy
- Risk-based thinking throughout the standard makes the whole management system
a preventive tool and encourages continuous improvement
- Less prescriptive requirements for documentation, allowing the organization to decide
what documented information it needs and what format it should be in
- Alignment with other key management system standards through the use of a common structure and core text
Get to know David York, Account Manager
“I work directly with the staff of client companies to help them become leaner and more effective. These skills are of great benefit to the companies and the employees.”
Meet the rest of our experienced Lean Certification, Six Sigma and more manufacturing specialists.
Internal Quality Audit Services
Having a team of internal auditors can be both time consuming and expensive. Our auditor staff can provide audit-planning services and perform your internal audit requirements for your Lean, ISO 9001, TS 16949 or other Quality Management System. Our staff of professional auditors have extensive audit experience exceeding that of in house auditors. In addition, WMEP auditors continually keep abreast of the latest interpretations of quality management system standards including Lean. This professional approach to auditing results in audits that is cost effective, convenient and highly effective.
ISO-14000 Environmental Audits
This family of Lean, ISO standards addresses various aspects of environmental management, from developing environmental management systems to addressing specific environmental aspects, including labeling, performance evaluation, life cycle analysis, communication and auditing. WMEP and its partners can help your company develop a strategy for meeting these standards and help put the necessary processes in place to comply with applicable regulations.