Improving employee retention is more than filling out a survey.
The process includes defining what drives employee retention (a survey), conducting analysis and developing highly actionable recommendations based on best practices and turning plans in to action.
We will tailor our approach to what works for you as follows:
|Survey Inputs||Analysis and Recommendations|
|WMEP Customized RVA Survey|
(with analysis and recommendations).
|WMEP administers the customized WMEP RVA survey, analyzes data and makes recommendations based on best practices.|
|WMEP Standard RVA Survey|
(with analysis and recommendations)
|WMEP administers the standard WMEP RVA Survey, analyzes data and makes recommendations based on best practices|
|Company has their own employee retention survey.|
Seeking an independent, confidential third-party for survey administration and analysis.
|WMEP administers the client’s employee retention survey, analyzes data and makes recommendations based on best practices.|
|Company has survey data from a previously|
administered non-WMEP survey. Looking to turn survey data into action.
|WMEP takes data from client survey, analyzes it and makes recommendations based on best practices.|
|WMEP Standard RVA Survey (non-customized,|
w/o analysis and recommendations).
|WMEP administers the survey and compiles the
results for your interpretation. No analysis or recommendations based on best practices.
The Retention Value Analysis -RVA tool is a diagnostic tool (which can be customized) that profiles the organization and overall across the following seven key employee retention factors:
- Company Vision, Values, and Culture
- Leadership and Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Career Opportunity
- Compensation, Benefits and Rewards
- Work Environment
The WMEP Retention Value Analysis – RVA is typically administered to all company employees or selected groups within the organization via survey software. Once responses have been gathered, the results are validated through a facilitated session with employees then the results and recommendations are reviewed with company leadership.
RVA – benefits include:
- A data driven approach to employee retention. Quantitative and qualitative response summaries and scores to give you a complete view of employee retention.
- RVA Maturity Model (Profile of your business across five levels of maturity –i.e., Innocence, Awareness, Understanding, Competence, Excellence). Gaps across the seven retention factors are identified.
- Recommendations for closing retention gaps based on leading practices.
- Improving employee retention is a key to sustaining a competitive advantage and sustainable profit.
Get to know Eric Decker, Business Development Leader
“The organization’s mission to help improve and strengthen Wisconsin’s manufacturers aligns very closely with my own. I’ve known the WMEP and its staff through my various roles over the years and have always had a lot of respect for the organization.”
414.429.2252 | [email protected]