With WMEP’s Six Sigma Certification you can dramatically improve quality throughout your business.
- Typically results in an immediate and high ROI
- Uses a unique blended learning model featuring one-on-one mentoring from Master Black Belts to optimize participant success
- Increases an employee’s value to the organization
If your company struggles with high variability/scrap, recurring issues, or inefficient business processes, Lean Six Sigma could be the solution you’ve been searching for. Lean Six Sigma GreenBelt and Black Belt Certifications contain proven methods to minimize waste and reduce costs.
WMEP Lean Six Sigma training is proven to reduce costs:
The average ROI from WMEP mentored projects is $50,000.
WMEP’s blended learning model highlights:
- The series includes eight sessions of in-class training by Certified Master Black Belt and BlackBelt trainers. These trainers provide expert mentorship and use this time to talkthrough the participant’s individual projects and ensure everyone understands which tools to use throughout their current or future projects.
- Provided learning materials include: a training guide text book, lifetime access to WMEP’s online Six Sigma eLearning modules that provide a resource for tools, templates, test study materials and certification test taking.
- Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt candidates are required to lead a real-world Six Sigma project that is properly scoped to be completed within four months and has an appropriate level of financial impact to their organization.
Talent development and increased contributions:
- Participants learn to identify and lead both projects and other team members to increase their contributions and value to the organization.
Graduates of WMEP mentored Six Sigma Green Belt training programs have seen an average reduction of approximately $50,000 in their company’s cost of manufacturing.
Learn how to apply Lean Six Sigma techniques and develop a solid continuous improvement plan for your company. Unlike other courses, WMEP’s program gives you the opportunity to work through your own company’s process and immediately begin applying these techniques as you learn and includes personalized mentoring.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Develop a culture of problem elimination
- Solve problems using statistical tools
- Reduce costs and sustain those savings
- Achieve full Lean Six Sigma Black or Green Belt Certification
September 2019 Green Belt Certification in Fond du Lac
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification: $3500 per person ($500 discount for additional participants from the same organization) Includes access to WMEP Six Sigma E-Learning website and our LSS Green Belt book.
- Continental breakfast and lunch are included.
- Space is limited. Register today.
A case study interview with Gavin Bence from Tailored Label Products regarding Green Belt Certification.
Contact us for more information on upcoming events.
Get to know Jim Sullivan, Director of Business Development
“The mission and the talent at the WMEP are at the core and helping Wisconsin manufacturers become the best in the world is something I know we can do.”
608.354.1346 [email protected]
Get to know Jen Arnold, Consultant – Master Black Belt
“I love to learn, teach and mentor and the WMEP is a great avenue to be able to do that.”
Get to know David York, Account Manager
“I work directly with the staff of client companies to help them become leaner and more effective. These skills are of great benefit to the companies and the employees.”
Meet the rest of our experienced Lean Certification, Six Sigma and more manufacturing specialists.