Manufacturers that are focused on becoming more successful continually find ways to improve, whether this means increasing productivity, reducing waste and environmental impact, or increasing speed and responsiveness.
The result is a highly effective organization that realizes improved bottom lines through cost reductions and efficiency gains.
Manufacturers’ cost and efficiency objectives are achieved through the implementation of customized plans that may include:
Questions we can help address:
- Where are my greatest opportunities for cost savings from improved resource utilization?
- What are the best approaches for reducing scrap, rework, and excess inventory?
- How can required certifications improve my company’s bottom line?
- How can I improve the accuracy and timeliness of my quoting process?
- How can I spend less time fighting fires and maximize the productivity of my operations?
- How can I reduce work in progress and finished goods inventories while increasing on-time deliveries?
- How can I most effectively work with suppliers to reduce costs and improve quality?
See how WMEP has assisted our clients with Operational Excellence:
International Thermal Systems – Turning Up the Heat
Industrial Nameplate – How becoming ISO Certified grew their business
Spiros partners with Consolidated Construction and the WMEP to address growth, improve operations