What makes WMEP Leadership training unique?
- We know manufacturing. Our coaches are experienced, proven Manufacturing Leaders.
- We provide one on one coaching taking the classroom to solving real world problems.
WMEP’s Leadership Institute has you covered for all your Leadership needs:
- Front Line Leaders
- Managers and Emerging Leaders
- Senior Executives
Leverages the role of front-line leaders by providing the skills needed to succeed:
- Standardizes Work
- Reduces Training Time
- Increases Productivity & Quality
- Improves Morale
- Ensures Worker Safety
- Solves Problems
Based on Training Within Industry, TWI, a dynamic program of hands-on learning and practice, teaching essential skills for supervisors, team leaders, and anyone who directs the work of others.
Managers and Emerging Leaders
Tailored to empower Existing and Emerging Leaders with the strategies, tools and wisdom needed to inspire team members to do and be their best. This unique leadership program is designed to empower managers with the knowledge and skills to develop high-performing teams:
- Build trust
- Establish accountability
- Facilitate problem-solving discussions
- Communicate to inspire others
- Manage and resolve resistance
- Deliver effective feedback
- Coach others to higher performance
- Lead change
- Leverage strengths
Senior Executive Coaching
This custom-designed program will empower CEOs and Executive level leaders with:
- A system for operationalizing strategy and creating flawless execution.
- Critical insights for leading, inspiring, and building a high-performance culture.
- Strategies to improve business velocity.
- An approach for aligning all business functions around the strategic goals to build a “One Company. One Team.” mindset.
- A process for creating a culture of accountability.
Register today for Christine’s workshop on Secrets to Successful Negotiations on January 21st at Bubolz Nature Preserve in Appleton. Click HERE for more information and to register. Take Advantage of Early Bird pricing of $129 if you register on or before December 21st.