WMEP’s Leader Development program is designed specifically for your company’s emerging leaders, project team leaders and managers who are responsible for supervising and directing employees.
Leadership is a quality that can be developed and refined through practice and focus.
Cultivating leadership skills is central to how a leader performs for the organization and connects with others.
What they say, how they act and react, and how they engage others creates a ripple effect.
Great leaders build trust, and trust is the foundation for building high-performing teams.
This unique program is designed to give leaders the knowledge and skills to:
- Recognize effective leadership characteristics
- Understand the impact of Leaders on Culture Change
- Identify and leverage strengths of self and others (Self Assessments)
- Effectively manage time
- Improve communication with team members
- Resolve conflict through collaborative strategies
- Lead through change
- Manage and resolve resistance
- Delegate and empower team members
- Develop the skills of others
- Build trust
- Facilitate problem-solving discussions
- Develop a high-performing team
“The level of services provided by WMEP and Christine are unmatched anywhere else.”
Torben Christensen, President & CEO, Wiscon Products Inc.
The program consists of six modules, delivered over five half-day sessions, and is tailored to your level of leadership.
Real-world situations will be leveraged as case studies and skill building activities to integrate learning. Participants will complete a variety of independent and small group-based activities and assessments to gain practical knowledge of leadership skills.
Throughout the program, one of our experienced coaches will work with each participant to create a Personal Development Plan; which utilizes the information from the program and the participants own personal experiences to create individualized goals specific to enhancing his/her leadership skills.
The six modules include:
- Culture Change and the Lean Environment
- Personal Effectiveness
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Leading Teams
- Change Management
- Situational Leadership
This program is designed to cultivate:
- Greater self-awareness
- Higher confidence
- Quicker issue resolution
- Greater enthusiasm, engagement, and overall happiness
- Better individual and team productivity
- More effective communications
- Improved teamwork and collaboration
- Faster talent development
Get to know Eric Decker, Business Development Leader
“The organization’s mission to help improve and strengthen Wisconsin’s manufacturers aligns very closely with my own. I’ve known the WMEP and its staff through my various roles over the years and have always had a lot of respect for the organization.”
414.429.2252 | [email protected]