Your Best Choice for ISO 9001:2015 Gap Assessment, Certification, and Internal Audit Services
When it comes to the world of ISO standards, WMEP has you covered. We can perform an assessment of your current status to the requirements of the standard (Gap Assessment), work with your team to the extent you require to achieve certification
We can also be your source to conduct an internal audit of your system (Internal Audit Service).
WMEP personnel can work either as a coach or as an active participant in implementing your system.
ISO 9001: 2015 responds to current trends, is compatible with other management systems such as ISO 14001, and keeps the standard relevant for the marketplace.
Summary of the key changes in the 2015 standard:
- Greater emphasis on building a management system suited to each organization’s particular needs
- Top management of an organization will be involved and accountable, aligning quality with wider business strategy
- Risk-based thinking throughout the standard makes the whole management system a preventive tool and encourages continuous improvement
- Less prescriptive requirements for documentation, allowing the organization to decide what documented information it needs and what format it should be in
- Alignment with other key management system standards through the use of a common structure and core text
The benefits of ISO certification go well beyond improved quality. Designed for small & mid-sized manufacturers, typical results include $300,000 to $10 million in sales increases, improved on-time delivery, reduced defects and fewer product returns.
This is a business system that addresses quality – not a quality system. What results is a more focused and efficient business operation that delivers improved results for the company, for employees and customers.
Working with the WMEP guarantees that ISO-9001: 2015 certification can be much more than a “one-and-done” project. Our specialists will take the time to learn your goals and understand your organization and often finding further avenues for your business growth, market expansion and human capital solutions.
What will an 9001: 2015 management system provide you?
- A management system suited to your organization’s needs
- Integration of your top management into the system to ensure alignment with strategy and accountability
- A systematic approach to risk through your entire management system to prevent issues and ensure continuous improvements
- Standardization and flexibility in documentation
- Ability to align with other key management system standards
WMEP brings a wealth of manufacturing experience and a deep knowledge base in achieving a successful, on-going ISO certification.
- WMEP can systematically assess gaps and areas of non-compliance via an ISO Gap Assessment.
- We can lead, assist or conduct a full ISO Certification Implementation project activity.
- WMEP can perform a complete an ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Audit and help get your ready for a certification or Surveillance Audit.
Get to know Jim Sullivan, Director of Business Development
“The mission and the talent at the WMEP are at the core and helping Wisconsin manufacturers become the best in the world is something I know we can do.”
608.354.1346 [email protected]
Get to know David York, Regional Account Manager, South Region
“I work directly with the staff of client companies to help them become leaner and more effective. These skills are of great benefit to the companies and the employees.”
Meet the rest of our experienced Lean Certification, Six Sigma and more manufacturing specialists.
Internal Quality Audit Services
Having a team of internal auditors can be both time consuming and expensive. Our auditor staff can provide audit-planning services and perform your internal audit requirements for your Lean, ISO 9001, TS 16949 or other Quality Management System. Our staff of professional auditors have extensive audit experience exceeding that of in house auditors. In addition, WMEP auditors continually keep abreast of the latest interpretations of quality management system standards including Lean. This professional approach to auditing results in audits that is cost effective, convenient and highly effective.
ISO-14000 Environmental Audits
This family of Lean, ISO standards addresses various aspects of environmental management, from developing environmental management systems to addressing specific environmental aspects, including labeling, performance evaluation, life cycle analysis, communication and auditing. WMEP and its partners can help your company develop a strategy for meeting these standards and help put the necessary processes in place to comply with applicable regulations.