The WMEP’s Human Capital Services experts partner with you and your team throughout the full employment life cycle to create processes and programs that help you
identify, attract, motivate, develop, and retain individuals capable of making a significant contribution to your organization’s success.
HR professionals understand that the talent shortage remains a challenge – and proactive companies are mobilizing. Significant cuts in senior and mid-manager roles during the Great Recession have led to a heightened need for strategic succession planning.
The WMEP approach to talent and workforce effectiveness focuses on diagnosing critical workforce skills and competency gaps through:
- Employee Engagement Analysis
- Frontline Leader Skill Development – TWI (Training Within Industry)
- Leader Training & Coaching
- Retention Value Analysis
- Standardized Work
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Winning the War For Talent
We also pay significant attention to the employee experience – through the design and implementation of strategically-relevant, performance and rewards-driven human capital programs that result in greater employee engagement and retention.
- Talent Management/ Workforce Planning
- Employee Engagement and Retention
- Succession Planning
- Organizational Design
- HR Operations and Optimization
- Leadership Development
- Employee Training & Development
- Performance Management Programs
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
How you succeed is unique to you, your company and employees.
Custom processes and programs can be created to reflect that need.
This is why we partner with you and your team to create processes and programs that help you meet your unique company and employee goals which will contribute to your organization’s success.
Customized services available include:
- Talent/Workforce Planning Roadmaps — Based on Your Strategic Business Objectives
- Training Curriculum Design — Mapped to Your Competency Models/Job Roles
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Competency Models and Career Paths — Mapped to Your Organizational Structure
- Executive 360/Upward Feedback Programs
Get to know Jim Sullivan, Director of Business Development
“The mission and the talent at the WMEP are at the core and helping Wisconsin manufacturers become the best in the world is something I know we can do.”
608.354.1346 [email protected]