The WMEP’s Human Capital Services experts partner with you and your team throughout the full employment life cycle to create processes and programs that help you
identify, attract, motivate, develop, and retain individuals capable of making a significant contribution to your organization’s success.
HR professionals understand that the talent shortage remains a challenge – and proactive companies are mobilizing. Significant cuts in senior and mid-manager roles during the Great Recession have led to a heightened need for strategic succession planning.
The WMEP approach to talent and workforce effectiveness focuses on diagnosing critical workforce skills and competency gaps through:
- Employee Engagement Analysis
- Frontline Leader Skill Development – TWI (Training Within Industry)
- Leader Development
- Leader Training & Coaching
- Retention Value Analysis
- Standardized Work
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Supervisory Skills
- Winning the War For Talent
We also pay significant attention to the employee experience – through the design and implementation of strategically-relevant, performance and rewards-driven human capital programs that result in greater employee engagement and retention.
- Talent Management/ Workforce Planning
- Employee Engagement and Retention
- Succession Planning
- Organizational Design
- HR Operations and Optimization
- Employee Training & Development
- Performance Management Programs
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
How you succeed is unique to you, your company and employees.
Custom processes and programs can be created to reflect that need.
This is why we partner with you and your team to create processes and programs that help you meet your unique company and employee goals which will contribute to your organization’s success.
Customized services available include:
- Talent/Workforce Planning Roadmaps — Based on Your Strategic Business Objectives
- Training Curriculum Design — Mapped to Your Competency Models/Job Roles
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Competency Models and Career Paths — Mapped to Your Organizational Structure
- Executive 360/Upward Feedback Programs
Get to know Eric Decker, Business Development Leader
“The organization’s mission to help improve and strengthen Wisconsin’s manufacturers aligns very closely with my own. I’ve known the WMEP and its staff through my various roles over the years and have always had a lot of respect for the organization.”
414.429.2252 | [email protected]