WMEP’s Financial Analysis for Profit Improvement (FAPI™) service involves a complete and thorough review of your financial statements and processes.
It also includes benchmarking of financial ratios against companies of similar size, industry and geography. We will study your financial statements and reports and provide insight into how they support the business and executive decision making.
This review will highlight areas of potential profit improvement allowing for a productive discussion of options to generate incremental profits and cash flow locked up in your business. We will help you see the actions and strategies that will grow profits and cash flow.
Our Key Services include:
- Financial Statement Review
- Cash Flow Generation and Forecasting
- Credit and Collection Review
- Budgets and Forecasts
- Product Line Profitability
- Evaluation of Key Performance Indicators
- Financial Close Process Improvement
- Inventory Optimization and Cost Accounting
- Accounting Policy Review (Revenue Recognition)
Specialty Services also available for companies looking for:
- A streamlined financial closing process
- Conversion to lean accounting
- Cash flow forecasting improvement
- Inventory optimization
- Product line profitability
Get to know Eric Decker, Business Development Leader
“The organization’s mission to help improve and strengthen Wisconsin’s manufacturers aligns very closely with my own. I’ve known the WMEP and its staff through my various roles over the years and have always had a lot of respect for the organization.”
414.429.2252 | [email protected]