Registration is Open for Manufacturing Matters! February 21st, 2019.
Attention Manufacturers! Register before January 18th before prices go up and take advantage of the Volume Discount. First attendee is $300 and each additional attendee is just $200 when registering as a group from the same company.
Please click on the following link to download a booklet on sponsorship opportunities: Sponsorship Booklet MM19
Manufacturer’s confidence hasn’t been this high in years. The economy is strong, and more things become possible each day.
There are of course challenges in this dynamic business environment. Labor is tightening. Technologies are changing the way work is done. Tariffs are creating a level of uncertainty. Better, faster, cheaper, cleaner, and “right now” are the mantras of key customers.
But the pros outweigh the cons and this environment favors the bold, those who “Make it Happen” now rather than sitting on the sidelines to see who will pass them by.
We look forward to exploring ideas and best practices to help companies “Make it Happen” now whether that is getting more out of your existing resources, automating processes, diversifying your customer base, making your company the employer of choice, or securing needed certifications and credentials.
We are excited about this year’s keynote speaker, Dr. Bill Mitchell, President & CEO of Aguila, a Foxconn® company.
There will be 18 total breakout sessions to choose from with three sessions in each of the following six conference tracks:
• Workforce Excellence
• Improving Productivity
• Leading for Success
• Strategic Growth
• Leveraging Sustainability
• Industry 4.0/Technology
Respondents from the MM!2108 indicated the following:
- 94% of those who attended indicated they will use information garnered from the conference to move their business forward.
- 69% of manufacturer registrants have senior level titles including: plant manager, COO, CEO, VP, CFO, Directors, etc.
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee Atrium
333 West Kilbourn Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, 53203
Manufacturing Matters! Pre-Conference Workshops on February 20th, 2019
- HACCP Certification One-Day Seminar – Click Here to Register.
- Designing Your Company’s Customer Experience to Gain Competitive Advantage: Chris Murray – Marketing Practice Director, & Raj Veeramani – Executive Director, UWEBC
- Building a Lead Generation System: Chris Scafario, Vice President, Consulting Operations, DVIRC
- Private tour of the Milwaukee Brewing Company.
- Directors’ Reception at the Hyatt Regency’s Atrium
Here is what our 2018 Sponsors had to say:
“Great prospects for us and great conversations with attendees”
“We will be back next year, in 2019, in 2020! As long as you keep doing this, we will be there.”
“The Attendee list is very strong”
“This is a GREAT event, with rich content”
“The traffic was strong at our booth”
“The quality of the people exceeded my expectations”
Interested in becoming a Sponsor? Please click on the following to download the full sponsorship packet: Sponsorship Booklet MM19 Electronic. For questions or to discuss the available opportunities, please email Tammy Schwarzbauer or call 920-915-2582.