Registration is Filling Up for Manufacturing Matters! February 21st, 2019. Act Now!
Manufacturer’s confidence hasn’t been this high in years. The economy is strong, and more things become possible each day.
There are of course challenges in this dynamic business environment. Labor is tightening. Technologies are changing the way work is done. Tariffs are creating a level of uncertainty. Better, faster, cheaper, cleaner, and “right now” are the mantras of key customers.
But the pros outweigh the cons and this environment favors the bold, those who “Make it Happen” now rather than sitting on the sidelines to see who will pass them by.
We look forward to exploring ideas and best practices to help companies “Make it Happen” now whether that is getting more out of your existing resources, automating processes, diversifying your customer base, making your company the employer of choice, or securing needed certifications and credentials.
We are excited about this year’s keynote speaker, Dr. Bill Mitchell, President & CEO of Aguila, a Foxconn® company.
There will be 18 total breakout sessions to choose from with three sessions in each of the following six conference tracks:
• Workforce Excellence
• Improving Productivity
• Leading for Success
• Strategic Growth
• Leveraging Sustainability
• Industry 4.0/Technology
Respondents from the MM!2108 indicated the following:
- 94% of those who attended indicated they will use information garnered from the conference to move their business forward.
- 69% of manufacturer registrants have senior level titles including: plant manager, COO, CEO, VP, CFO, Directors, etc.
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee Atrium
333 West Kilbourn Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, 53203
Manufacturing Matters! Pre-Conference Workshops on Wednesday, February 20th
Peg Dorn, WMEP Food Safety Expert-
An Intensive One Day Course designed to achieve HACCP knowledge and competency.
Apply proven methods to standardize processes and documentation. Conformance with GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) and regulatory standards require that companies develop and maintain a robust food safety system. HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) is the foundation with which a strong food safety system sits upon.
Demonstrable competency in HACCP and its principles is essential when building a good food safety system and WMEP’s HACCP training course will provide the tools to achieve success. Unlike other training courses which offer basics in the principles of HACCP and no application, WMEP’s training course is designed to facilitate the development of a solid HACCP plan as you learn.
Upon successful completion of the course, the attendee will be able to do the following:
- Write a HACCP plan (Standard starter templates provided)
- Implement a HACCP system
- Review of common GMP’s
- Understand basics in Food Microbiology and Sanitation
- Understand prerequisite programs
- Certificate of Completion provided upon successful completion of the course
If you register more than one attendee from the same company, a volume discount will automatically apply for each additional registrant to receive $50 off their registration. – Click here to Register.
Designing Your Company’s Customer Experience to Gain Competitive Advantage:
Chris Murray – Marketing Practice Director, & Raj Veeramani – Executive Director, UWEBC
Price, quality and lead-time used to be the only ways a supplier/manufacturer could gain sustained competitive advantage. But the ease and convenience of digital tools and devices have raised customers’ expectations of how business can be conducted. Now, “customer experience” is the new battlefield where your company can stand out and gain an edge.
In this workshop, you will be introduced to a structured framework and methods for establishing a superior experience at when it matters most to your prospects and customers.
We will explore:
- Customer Personas
- Journey Mapping
- Journey Metrics
- Overall “customer experience” critical success factors
You will take-away actionable tools and insights to help you take your company’s customer experience to the next level.- Click here to register.
Building a Lead Generation System:
Chris Scafario, Vice President, Consulting Operations, DVIRC
This 2.5 hour workshop is designed to help companies build and maintain a successful outbound sales and marketing program. Attendees will learn how to use a proven system and mirror successful steps that have been developed and utilized by over 300 companies and are proven to generate results.
Discover the proven tools and techniques that any business can use to build and maintain a successful lead generation system.
DVIRC has spent over a decade working with hundreds of small and midsized manufacturers from across the country.
Explore how a Plan, Do, Check and Act approach towards your business development efforts can produce reliable and repeatable new revenue streams in as little as three months.
This session will cover:
- PLAN: How to prepare for meaningful growth and identify opportunities for market penetration and/or expansion.
- DO: Staging and implementing the systems and tools needed to grow.
- CHECK: Trend analysis and measuring success.
- ACT: Address and eliminate organizational challenges and embrace sustainable growth opportunities.
Who should attend?
- Business owners, Executives and Leaders tasked with growing their business.
- Set a foundation for effective sales and marketing efforts
- Develop a process that is both proven and manageable for any size business
- Create consistency in how you target new customers
- Set a path to experience dramatic increase in sales
- Participants will leave this session with an enhanced ability to qualify new leads. In addition they will walk away with the foundation of a structured sales plan to grow their business. – Click here to register.
Private tour of the Milwaukee Brewing Company
- Held at the Hyatt Regency’s Atrium
Sponsorship Opportunities: Please Note – 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities are Sold Out
Here is what our 2018 Sponsors had to say:
“Great prospects for us and great conversations with attendees”
“We will be back next year, in 2019, in 2020! As long as you keep doing this, we will be there.”
“The Attendee list is very strong”
“This is a GREAT event, with rich content”
“The traffic was strong at our booth”
“The quality of the people exceeded my expectations”
Interested in becoming a Sponsor? Please click on the following to download the full sponsorship packet: Sponsorship Booklet MM19 Electronic. For questions or to discuss the available opportunities, please email Tammy Schwarzbauer or call 920-915-2582.