Wisconsin Business Leadership Roundtable on Climate Change
From 9:00am-12:00pm on November 18, 2020, Wisconsin’s business leaders will gather for a visionary virtual conference to kickstart a dialogue about leading on climate change in today’s transformative times. Hear from other C-suite leaders about how they are lowering their carbon footprints and positioning their businesses to lead on addressing societal challenges. We’ll feature businesses from across the state, from a variety of sectors and sizes. You’ll walk away with ideas on how to chart new paths that benefit your company while addressing today’s biggest climate, social, and economic concerns.
The conference will feature both longstanding businesses that showcase tried and tested sustainability leadership and emerging businesses that are pursuing new opportunities for Wisconsin to lead on climate change. This is a must-attend event for Wisconsin business leaders looking to launch the conversation about how Wisconsin businesses can lead the charge to a sustainable future. Will you be there?
What you’ll gain:
• Hear from C-suite leaders on how they are positioning their businesses to lead on addressing climate change.
• Walk away with ideas on how to chart new paths that benefit your company while addressing today’s biggest climate, social, and economic concerns.
Convened by the Wisconsin Academy and the Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council, the conference will offer two dynamic sessions:
Leading with Bold Innovation, a keynote conversation with:
• Tom Boldt, CEO of The Boldt Company
• Jeff Thompson, CEO Emeritus of Gundersen Health System
The Way Forward, a panel featuring:
• August Ball, CEO and Founder, Cream City Conservation & Consulting LLC
• Kari Grasee, Vice President of Business Workplace Services, American Family Insurance
• Kathy Jankowski, President and CEO, Evergreen Credit Union
• Katie McGinty, Vice President & Chief Sustainability, Government and Regulatory Affairs Officer, Johnson Controls