Value Stream Mapping for Shop Processes – Free Webinar
Assess your current shop processes to remove waste and improve throughput and accuracy.
Are you looking to eliminate waste in your manufacturing processes?
• Do you need to reduce your production lead time, but aren’t sure where to start?
• Do you have large amounts of work-in-process (WIP) inventory and a lack of product flow in your production processes?
• Are you having challenges meeting your customer’s delivery requirements?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then this webinar is for you!
Value Stream Mapping (VSM) allows you to take a high-level view of your process or Value Stream and enable you to diagnose problems and implement changes. It is the best way to identify the right areas for improvement so you can get lean and maximize your productivity.
Value Stream Mapping is a four-step process that uncovers waste and reveals how to streamline your manufacturing and office processes through the following steps:
- Identify which product or process will be mapped and establish SMART project goals
- Create the current state map and collect data on the process
- Review the waste in the process and make a future state map representing the improved process
- Implement the changes and monitor performance to the goals
Value Stream Mapping will improve throughput, speed and accuracy of shop floor processes to reduce lead times and costs.
Featured Speaker: Beth Aldana, WMEP Manufacturing Solutions; Senior Consultant: Elizabeth brings over 14 years of experience in manufacturing, including Engineering and Operations leadership, complex Project Management, New Product Development and Lean Six Sigma Operations. Elizabeth has worked for several small/mid-size manufacturers, including MRPC and Vesta, most recently she served as a Manufacturing Engineering Manager at Techniplas. View Beth’s full bio HERE.