6000 American Parkway Building A Training Center Madison
The Business Case for Renewable Energy
Now is the time for renewable energy and the business case has never been better. This event is designed to demonstrate the options, benefits, and details of how businesses are adding renewable energy to their operations. Showcasing businesses that have installed renewable energy projects, each speaker will share the story of why and how they determined their project, the design process, how it was built, how they got internal alignment and how they made the financing work.
Following the speakers session we invite you to an exhibit area to talk with experts and get your questions answered! (If you are interested in being a part of this exhibit, please email [email protected])
Exhibit Hours: 12 – 1 PM and 3 – 4PM
Speaking Event: 1 – 3 PM
- Host Story; A Highlight of American Family’s Corporate Responsibility Strategy
- Stage Setting; A Renewable Roadshow, An Overview of Renewables in Wisconsin by Heather Allan, RENEW WI.
- Success Stories; Building the Business Case for Renewables, A Detailed Look at Designing and Building a Renewable Energy System.
- Faith Technologies, Building a Micro Grid to Power Manufacturing Facilities
- Master Gallery Foods, Sustainable Construction for Facilities , Using Geothermal in Wisconsin
- T. Wall Enterprises, LLC, Solar on Multi-family Buildings
- American Family, A Headquarters Journey to Solar Energy
- Moderated Q & A Panel with Speakers
- State of WI Resources and City of Madison’s Response, A Call to Action
- Exhibitor Session, Mix and Mingle and Get Your Technical Questions Answered
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Owners, facility managers, sustainability professionals, decision makers for energy or operations and anyone interested in learning more about clean energy in WI.