Preparing for a New Normal
BizTimes Media is premiering a virtual three-part panel series of nonprofit leaders called “Candid Conversations in Nonprofit Leadership.” Experts will come together for a live video chat discussion around leadership, innovation, staying the course during a crisis and preparing for a new normal.
As the state reopens and activity resumes in Wisconsin, nonprofits face a host of new challenges. The leaders in our third webcast will discuss how they are adapting their services, implementing new safety protocols and budgeting amid the uncertainty.
Sign up to attend this webcast series to:
- Hear from other nonprofit leaders about how to successfully implement virtual programming
- Learn strategies for communicating with donors during a crisis
- Get ideas of proactive measures to keep your employees and clients safe
- Gain insight into how you can leverage challenges to grow your organization
- Chad Bauman, Executive Director, Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Lynnea Katz-Petted, CEO, Revitalize Milwaukee
- Peter Engel, President and CEO, Easterseals Southeast Wisconsin