640 S 84th St
NEXT GENERATION MANUFACTURING SUMMIT
The annual Next Generation Manufacturing Summit, presented by BizTimes Media, features an exciting interactive discussion with chief executive officers of southeastern Wisconsin companies. The CEOs will share their companies’ best operational strategies and discuss their solutions for competing in a global marketplace.
THE CONNECTIONS SHAPING YOUR COMPANY’S FUTURE
The Connections Shaping Your Company’s Future
Next generation manufacturing companies are making connections with other businesses to drive innovation. They are also connecting machines to improve productivity, reacting to connections between economies and markets, and striving to connect with their future workforce.
CEOs from the region’s leading manufacturers discussed how they made connections and shared best practices that helped their businesses succeed.
- John Batten, President & CEO, Twin Disc, Inc.
- Bill Berrien, CEO, Pindel Global Precision
- Ken Bockhorst, President & CEO, Badger Meter, Inc.
- Jeffrey Dawes, President and CEO, Komatsu Mining Corp.
- Stacy Peterson, President & CEO, Connoils, LLC