333 West Kilbourn Avenue
Logistics Strategies to Gain a Competitive Advantage – Milwaukee
Pre-Conference Offering to Manufacturing Matters! 2020
1. Build a competitive advantage by employing logistics strategies to reduce costs and improve service. Optimizing capacity, time, and distance is possible via strategies to leverage the logistics industry, and to engage operational alternatives.
2. Additional Casual discussion focused on 3PL benefits and limitations, and capacity shortage ramifications.
Benefits: Those attending will review strategies that can be employed to prosper and win in the current (and foreseeable) capacity constrained transportation marketplace. Determine which alternatives best apply to your operation!
Who should attend:
1. C-level and senior level personnel with full responsibility for managing logistics operations
2. Managers with P&L responsibility who can improve margins by leveraging logistics operations
3. Logisticians who are seeking options that can enhance financial performance
Cost: $75 per person