3270 Mitchell Park Drive
Learning Out Loud: Recruitment, Engagement, and Development of Women in the Workplace
The “war for talent” is pervasive, with even top companies fighting to attract and retain talent in a competitive labor environment.
At the same time, executives in every industry are expressing a desire for a diverse and inclusive workplace, with hiring and retaining women existing as just one pillar in many I&D strategies. However, the data shows that this goal may be difficult for employers: nearly 3 million U.S. women have dropped out of the labor force in the past year alone (February 2021).
The war for talent simply cannot be won without a focused effort from organizations to recruit, engage, and develop women in the workplace.
We invite you to join us for a discussion on creating an environment that is desirable to women employees: flexible, connected, and professionally and personally fulfilling. We will focus on the stories of strategies that allow women to confidently remain in the workforce and provide a strong impact for clients, community, industry, and, ultimately, one another.
THIS PROGRAM WILL ADDRESS:
- Identifying and removing barriers to retaining women in your organization
- Creating a culture of engagement
- Developing leaders
- Action steps to keep women in the workplace
- Our featured panelists will share their experiences both personally and within their workplace.
- Beth Dettman, Chief Financial Officer, M3 Insurance
- Tyler Gudex, Executive Director, Eastcastle Place
- Judy Gray, Chief Human Resources Officer, State Collection Service, Inc.
- Kris Best, Chief Financial Officer, BVK
Jen Pino-Gallagher, Director of Food & Agribusiness, M3 Insurance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Leaders and decision-makers who are working to keep women in the workplace and at the table
Advocates for advancing women in the workplace