333 W Kilbourn Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Intensive one-day course to achieve HACCP competency.
Companies need to develop and maintain a robust food safety system in order to conform with Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and regulatory standards. Our Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) training course provides the tools you need to build a successful food safety system.
- $350 for first attendee
- $300 for each additional attendee from the same firm
- Includes continental breakfast and lunch
Bonus Opportunity to save $ – If you attend the HACCP Training course and Manufacturing Matters!, WMEP will discount your Manufacturing Matters! registration fee with a $100 discount. Please contact Tammy Schwarzbauer at [email protected] to learn more.
Learn proven methods to standardize processes and documentation
Unlike other training courses that offer only the basic principles of HACCP with no real-world application, WMEP’s training course is designed to help you develop a solid HACCP plan as you learn.
Apply what you learn immediately
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Write a HACCP plan using a standard starter template
- Implement HACCP system
- Review common GMP’s
- Understand the basics of food microbiology and sanitation
- Understand prerequisite programs
- Certificate of Completion provided
All sessions led by experienced WMEP HACCP Certification Specialist Peg Dorn
Download the session information sheet HERE