- Are you looking to drive qualified leads for your sales force?
- Are you tired of trying random marketing tactics that don’t produce results?
- Do you want to shorten your sales cycle?
- Are you looking to increase sales and see measurable results?
- Are you ready to commit to a long-term strategy that will produce results month-over-month and year-over-year?
WMEP’s Digital Lead Generation service helps you and your organization drive qualified business leads for your sales team.
Digital marketing in today’s world requires using innovative, evidence-based strategies that your competitors aren’t using. Imaginasium, a strategic partner of WMEP, provides content and inbound marketing services that generate leads and assist B2B clients in manufacturing fill their sales funnel with qualified, excited leads who are ready to talk.
The Digital Lead Generation Process
Our strategic partner, Imaginasium, will start by conducting a Discovery, Research and Strategy session. The goal of this session is to facilitate a discussion with your leaders to gain a complete understanding of what you want to achieve as well as the challenges facing your organization.
This first phase of the process takes four to six weeks to complete and includes: the discovery session, digital ad recommendations and target persona development.
After completion of this first phase, your organization will complete the remaining program steps and choose a service level: Customized Basic, Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3. The 12-month service commitment is billed monthly as part of your overall inbound lead generation system.
Digital Lead Generation benefits:
- Drive marketing qualified leads for your sales force
- Drive traffic to your website
- Increase brand awareness
- Shorten your sales cycle
- Increase sales
- Provide measurable results
- Ongoing monitoring and optimization for continuous improvement
Get to know Eric Decker, Business Development Leader
“The organization’s mission to help improve and strengthen Wisconsin’s manufacturers aligns very closely with my own. I’ve known the WMEP and its staff through my various roles over the years and have always had a lot of respect for the organization.”
414.429.2252 | [email protected]