Certifications are often the key to selling to large OEMs and in specific industries. Under key industry standards, processes are managed as a system by creating and understanding the network of processes and how they interact.
When embraced as an opportunity rather than a hurdle, certifications can be the catalyst that creates meaningful value for manufacturers.
Manufacturers’ certification and compliance objectives are achieved through rigorous preparation, operational and quality improvements, documentation, and audit preparations.
If your company is ISO certified and/or holds a specialized Management System Certification, WMEP can help you improve and streamline your management system.
Certification services include:
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow, Green & Black Belt Certifications
- Quality Certifications
- Food Safety Services Overview
- ISO 9001:2015 Gap Assessment, Certification, & Internal Audit Services
- ISO 13485 Medical
- Management System Ancillary Services
- Transformational Productivity Initiative (TPI)
- Water Stewardship (AWS)
Certifications Services Provided by WMEP
|ISO 13485||MEDICAL DEVICES|
|ISO 14001||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
Why are Certification and Compliance programs important?
- Regulations are placing more responsibility on manufacturers
- Large OEMs are requiring that their suppliers be certified
- Any manufacturer supplying large customers, such as OEMs or retailers, that are demanding certifications
- Any manufacturer that is preparing for the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Any manufacturer that is preparing for an audit
- Any manufacturer needing to complete internal audits or that needs internal auditor training
- See the table at the right for examples of some of the key services that WMEP provides in this area
Why should I consider WMEP for these services?
- The WMEP has helped hundreds of Wisconsin Manufacturers achieve valuable and needed certifications
- The WMEP understands how to leverage the certification process to achieve improved business results.
- The WMEP can customize the certification process to your industry and company goals, providing a smooth and results focused approach.
Get to know Jim Sullivan, Director of Business Development
“The mission and the talent at the WMEP are at the core and helping Wisconsin manufacturers become the best in the world is something I know we can do.”
608.354.1346 [email protected]