We are proud to introduce the MM! Conference Mobile App that provides a guided tour and planning tool for attendees.
With the MM! Conference Mobile App attendees can:
- Browse by day, track, topic or speaker and create a personalized itinerary,
- Learn about session content, speaker’s profile, company’s products or services with the ability to access associated websites, social media channels and contact information right from the app,
- Navigate the venue,
- Interact with other MM! attendees who have also downloaded the app,
- Use the on board QR code reader in the app during the conference to access links and tools provided by speakers and exhibitors,
- Post comments, share photos and give your feedback on each session attended on the app and social media channels.
We invite registered attendees to download the app before the conference. This will help you easily stay updated on conference activities as well as help to prepare for a great experience. During the conference, we will keep you up to date about event happenings. There is also a part of the app that allows attendees to take notes about sessions and booths visited as a takeaway. The app also provides a way to provide valuable session and event level feedback using a simple survey feature.
Download links coming soon!
After downloading and opening the app you will need to create an account with Crowd Compass (the app will walk you through the process) and confirm your account for full access via an email you will receive.
When you first launch it, you will be asked if you’d like to receive “Push Notifications”. Choose “OK” so you can stay in the loop with WMEP before, during and after the conference.
We hope you will consider downloading the app before the conference. Should you have any questions or need assistance with uploading or using the MM! Conference Mobile app, contact the Crowd Compass General Support Line: (9am – 6am EST, M-F): 888-889-3069, option 1 or [email protected].
Onsite assistance will be available at the Manufacturing Matters! Conference.
As a reminder, the WMEP / MM! can be found at:
We look forward to a great conference!