The Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Inc. (WMEP) is currently recruiting for a Service Line Leader for its emerging Automation-Technology services line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Automation-Technology Service Line Leader will be the spokesperson to Wisconsin manufacturers on the importance of automation-technology in improving productivity.
The Automation-Technology Line Leader will define automation-technology options that can bring value to Wisconsin manufacturers, build a network of potential solutions and systematically vet potential partners.
This leader will be responsible for the delivery and growth of consulting services in the Automation-Technology Service area. He/she will work with key stakeholders to develop service solutions that “connect the dots” and make it easier for Wisconsin manufacturers to move forward. One such solution is the emerging AutomationTech™ program.
This program is designed to educate key decision makers on automation-technology options, assess where they fit in their company and develop a plan forward that is right for them. The leader will also work to integrate automation and technology into other WMEP service offerings.
The WMEP is a non-profit consulting firm whose mission is to optimize stakeholder value for Wisconsin Manufacturers by expanding their capabilities to grow, be innovative, and achieve operational success, provides targeted consulting services to small and medium manufacturers in Wisconsin. The WMEP is an affiliate of the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s National Manufacturing Extension Partnership.
Qualified applicants must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial).
- Have 5 or more years’ experience in leading manufacturing automation and technology (Industry 4.0). Two or more years in professional service to customers.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders including clients, technology partners and WMEP staff.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills including strong presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker, creative approach to solving problems and make decisions quickly toward organizational goals. Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Manages to and focuses on Client success and impact and WMEP goals and financial results.
- Ability to exhibit WMEP’s core competencies of customer focus, ethics/integrity, interpersonal skills, team work, and results focus.
- Ability to exhibit WMEP’s consulting competencies which include but are not limited to business process optimization, change management, client service focus, coaching, management consulting skills, and professional impact.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
WMEP offers a generous competitive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, paid time off, and holiday.
Interested candidates should submit a professional resume to Human Resources, [email protected] or click on the link below to upload your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls, please.
To submit an application of interest, click here.
WMEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.