Director of Sustainability Services
262.707.7775 [email protected]
- Operations Management
- Enterprise-wide Systemic Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- Strategic and operations improvement plans
- Facilities planning
- Corporate quality management
- Profitable sustainability
- 30 years of manufacturing experience
- Plant Manager for a metal fabricator supplying major OEM’s in the automotive, recreational, defense, electronics and consumer product industries
- Industrial engineer, quality engineer, corporate quality manager, production manager and director of JIT/TQM.
Randy’s experience spans a broad base of industries and processes including progressive tooling, stamping, forming, deep draw, assembly in higher volume synchronous flow and lower volume job shops. Randy led the Lean transformation of a major small appliance manufacturer, gaining national recognition for the company. He later adapted Lean in make-to-order applications. He is also Director of WMEP’s Profitable Sustainability Initiative team.
AS in Industrial Engineering and Management from Moraine Park Technical College and BS in Management Cardinal Stritch University.