Early Registration Open Now!
February, 24-25, 2016
The Wisconsin Manufacturing sector is taking the lead. It is taking the lead on job creation, technological innovation, and state GDP impact, and is moving Wisconsin Forward. Examples of Wisconsin manufacturers taking the lead include:
- Discovering and adopting technologies that create value and efficiencies
- Becoming faster, stronger and more agile
- Reducing resource utilization and environmental impact while growing profits
- Reaching new countries, industries and markets
We invite you to take the lead for your own organization by attending this year’s Manufacturing Matters Conference on February 24 and 25th at the Hyatt Regency in Milwaukee.
Attendees will select three sessions from five tracks which include:
- Growing Your Business
- Cost and Efficiency
- C-Suite Essentials
- Workforce and Culture
- The Wisconsin Manufacturing Ecosystem
You can choose “Build Your Own Agenda” to choose sessions among the different tracks or choose one entire track – it’s all up to you!
If you would like more information or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email Tammy Schwarzbauer or call (920) 238-2470.
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee Atrium
333 West Kilbourn Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, 53203
Tel: (414) 276-1234