Certification and Compliance are assured through systematic approaches that focuses on lean and process improvement, so that the end result goes beyond compliance to create meaningful value for your organization.
Why are Certification and Compliance programs important?
- Regulations are placing more responsibility on manufacturers
- Large OEMs are requiring that their suppliers be certified
Which Wisconsin manufacturers can benefit from these services?
- Any manufacturer supplying large customers, such as OEMs or retailers, that are demanding certifications
- Any manufacturer that is preparing for the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Any manufacturer that is preparing for an audit
- Any manufacturer needing to complete internal audits or that needs internal auditor training
- See the table at the right for examples of some of the key services that WMEP provides in this area
Why should I consider WMEP for these services?
- The WMEP has helped hundreds of Wisconsin Manufacturers achieve valuable and needed certifications
- The WMEP understands how to leverage the certification process to achieve improved business results.
- The WMEP can customize the certification process to your industry and company goals, providing a smooth and results focused approach.
- WMEP offers a comprehensive resource intensity model focused not just on one element of sustainability (such as inputs), but the entire value chain
Get to know Andy Porter, Manufacturing Specialist, South Region
“It is a great feeling when our clients tell me all they’ve accomplished after we finish a project. Often, it is cost savings or increased output, or better quality. However, what is most satisfying is when a client says it feels like everyone, perhaps for the first time, is really working together to solve problems or to get the day’s work done. That’s when I know we’ve made a difference for the people working in our client’s company.”
Meet the rest of our experienced manufacturing specialists.